The Willamette Valley Bonsai Society
meets monthly on the second Tuesday, at 7:00 p.m.
Willamette Heritage Center
1313 Mill St SE
(scroll down for driving directions)
There is plenty of parking available.
Our meetings are educational, with featured speakers and workshops. They are designed for beginners and experienced alike.
Take advantage of our open invitation to all members (and guests) to
bring in a tree or two, to get an opinion or advice from
our experienced members.
Bring trees between 6:30 and 7:00, prior to the meeting.
Or just bring your current project to show off and inspire the other members.
Meets monthly on the third Thursday, at 7:00 p.m.
This is an informal workshop for members, to gather and work together on projects, sharing advice, ideas, and a some laughs.
There are no Conifer Connection meetings in July, August, or December.
Meeting Calendar 2018-19
- December 11: Annual club Christmas party
- No Conifer Connection meeting in December
- January 8: Austin Heitzman talks about stands and bonsai display
- January 17: Conifer Connection
- February 12: Robert Wofford guides us through repotting our project elms.
- February 21: Conifer Connection